- Private, quiet property
- Spacious sitting room with dining area
- Separate well-fitted kitchen
- Private garden area with shed
- Excellent letting potential
- Pangbourne Office 0118 984 2662
Level walk to village centre, shops and station ● Reading 6 miles ● M4 (junc 12) 10 minutes
(all distances/times are approximate)
674 sq ft / 63 m²
(all measurements are approximate)
A well-fitted, spacious, 2 bedroom maisonette set in a peaceful no-through road in the centre of Pangbourne. This first-floor property is just a few minutes level walk from the village centre with its wonderful shops, amenities, and train station.
The maisonette benefits from its own private garden with lots of mature plants, trees, seating area for table, chairs and BBQ. The property has its own entrance hall, and allocated parking at the front of the property. Unlike many properties today, this has a separate kitchen to the living/dining area.
* Private, quiet property in a no-through close
* Well-fitted kitchen with washing machine/dryer, fitted gas hob, fitted electric oven and extractor, recently fitted gas boiler, fridge freezer, lots of cupboards and drawers
* Excellent letting potential
* Private garden with shed
* Large sitting room with dining area. L-shaped sofa, dining table and dining chairs available by separate negotiation
* Bedroom 1 has wall length fitted wardrobes. The double bed frame and bedside tables are available by separate negotiation
* Spacious airing cupboard
* Double glazing throughout
Summary of accommodation: Spacious sitting room with dining area, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, large airing cupboard, loft storage.
Gardens: Pretty, secluded and private garden. Lots of space for table and chairs, BBQ area, shed, pond, borders with mature shrubs and trees. Allocated off road parking for 1 car.
Local facilities: Pangbourne is a wonderful period village with a fine selection of award-winning independent shops, a small supermarket, health centre, dentists, library, hairdressers, riverside pubs and fine restaurants. Easy walk to the Rover Thames with meadows, children's playground, football pitch and bowls.
Beale Wildlife Park & Gardens is a mile up the road, near to Basildon Park, a National Trust property, featuring a splendid Georgian mansion surrounded by 400 acres of parkland.
Schools: Within easy walking distance of Pangbourne Primary School, which has foundation stage 1. Catchment for many local secondary schools.
Directions: Proceed through Pangbourne village, passing Collins hardware store/Post Office on your right. Turn first right into Horseshoe Road. Take the 3rd right into Woodview Road. At the T-junction turn right into Kennedy Drive, and then right into Grahame Avenue, turn right into Aston Close, where the property will be found at the end in the left-hand corner. A footpath also leads to West View directly from the main Reading Road/village centre.
Post Code: RG8 7LQ
Tenure: Share of freehold. Lease term expires 2200 - therefore 178 years remaining. Should you proceed with the purchase of the property these details must be verified by a solicitor.
Services: Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage. Full electrical certificate carried out April 2021.
EPC Rating: D
Local Authority & Council Tax Band: West Berkshire, Band B.
Fixtures and fittings: Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. Dining table, 6 dining chairs, sofa, double bed frame, TV stand – all available by separate negotiation.
Viewing by arrangement with vendor's agent, Dudley Singleton & Daughter, No. 1 Station Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AN.
0118 984 2662
Websites: singletonanddaughter.co.uk, rightmove.co.uk, mayfairoffice.co.uk, onthemarket.com, countrylife.co.uk
London Office: Cashel House, 15 Thayer Street, London, W1U 3JT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dudley Singleton & Daughter for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. We relied upon our own brief inspection and information supplied to us by the vendors.
(i) The description, including photographs of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory. (ii) Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximately only. (iii) Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check measurements. The position of bathroom fittings as shown on the plan is indicative only – sizes, shapes and the exact locations may differ. Wall thicknesses, together with window and door sizes are approximate only and window and door openings are shown without frame details. (iv) Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the sale.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them:
3. No person in the employment of Dudley Singleton & Daughter has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or surveyor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.