- Good sized 1 bedroom maisonette in central Pangbourne
- Sliding patio doors open onto garden area
- Gas central heating
- Pangbourne Office 0118 984 2662
- New carpets throughout
- Single garage
- Washing machine, fridge, freezer included
Level walk to shops and amenities ● Station within a few minutes' walk ● M4 (junc 12) 10 minutes' drive (all distances/timings approximate)
441 sq ft / 41 m² (all measurements are approximate)
A splendid ground floor 1 bedroom maisonette, with garden and garage, set well back from the road in central Pangbourne. A few minutes level walk to the local shops, amenities, station and the River Thames.
This ground floor maisonette has a private garden area accessed through sliding patio doors as well as a side gate, and has the added benefit of a single garage to the rear of the property. There are also new carpets throughout.
The kitchen is spacious, with a washing machine, free standing fridge, integrated freezer, electric oven, gas hob, extractor, gas fired boiler, plenty of cupboards and space for a tumble dryer and dishwasher if so desired.
Summary of accommodation: Kitchen, sitting room, double bedroom, ensuite shower room, single garage to the rear.
Local facilities: Pangbourne is a wonderful Thames-side period village with a fine selection of award-winning independent shops, a supermarket, health centre, dentists, hairdressers, barbers, pubs and fine restaurants.
Pangbourne offers superb transport links with a fast train service to London Paddington, Oxford and Reading, as well as buses to all local areas. Junction 12 of the M4 at Theale is only a five minutes' drive.
Bradfield College has a fabulous sport complex open to public membership, with a fine indoor pool, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, squash, gym and fitness centre.
Directions: From the offices of Singleton and Daughter turn left at the mini roundabout then straight over the next roundabout, proceed through the heart of the village. Just after passing the Police station on the left, the terrace of three properties will be found on the right-hand side, and number 78 is the end property to the right-hand side as you face the block.
Post Code: RG8 7JE
Tenure: Leasehold with share of the freehold
Services: Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas. Gas fired central heating. Pressurised water system.
EPC Rating: C
Local Authority & Council Tax Band: West Berkshire, band B
Fixtures and fittings: Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale.
Viewing by arrangement with vendor's agent, Dudley Singleton & Daughter, No. 1 Station Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AN.
Tel: 0118 984 2662
Websites: www.singletonanddaughter.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.mayfairoffice.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com, www.countrylife.co.uk
London Office: Cashel House, 15 Thayer Street, London, W1U 3JT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dudley Singleton & Daughter for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. We relied upon our own brief inspection and information supplied to us by the vendors. (i) The description, including photographs of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory. (ii) Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximately only. (iii) Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check measurements. The position of bathroom fittings as shown on the plan is indicative only – sizes, shapes and the exact locations may differ. Wall thicknesses, together with window and door sizes are approximate only and window and door openings are shown without frame details. (iv) Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the sale.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them:
3. No person in the employment of Dudley Singleton & Daughter has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or surveyor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.