- Spacious, light and bright
- Large walk in shower and separate bath
- Well fitted kitchen with new fridge freezer
- Easy walk to Pangbourne station and village centre
- Single lockable garage in a separate block
- Two bedrooms, possibly 3 if study/dining room converted
- Redecorated throughout with new curtains & carpets
- Amazing views over river and countryside
- Useful store room with power
- Pangbourne Office 0118 984 2662
Pangbourne village centre, a few minutes' walk to shops & train station ● Fast trains to London Paddington (47 minutes) ● Reading 6 miles ● M4 (junc 12) 5 miles ● Heathrow 45 mins drive (all distances/times are approximate)
920 sq ft / 90 m²
A light and bright 2 bedroom apartment in immaculate order throughout, within this highly sought after development. This is a very spacious and well-fitted apartment in the higher block, enjoying wonderful views of the River Thames, to the Chiltern Hills in the distance, and to the rear, views over open rolling countryside.
Hartslock Court is within a few minutes easy walking distance of the village centre with all its fantastic shopping facilities, pubs, restaurants, and the train station with fast trains to London Paddington.
* Spectacular views from the large sitting room, with floor to ceiling windows
* The kitchen has plenty of storage, ample work surfaces, and a walk-through opening to the sitting room
* Kitchen is well fitted with a washing machine, stand-alone fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, electric hob and extractor over
* Study – excellent for home working, or doors could be fitted to create a 3rd bedroom
* The shower room and cloakroom have been refurbished and there is a large walk-in shower, as well as a separate bath
* Underfloor heating throughout with individual room controls
* Newly decorated, with new carpets in bedrooms and new curtains throughout
* High security, end of development location, great lock up and go
* Well maintained communal gardens
* Lockable single garage owned by the property
* Primary double-glazed windows throughout
* Bedrooms have an extensive range of fitted wardrobes
Summary of accommodation: entrance hall, sitting room, 2 bedrooms, study/dining room, bathroom room, separate WC, kitchen, airing cupboard with storage.
Outside: single garage in separate block, additional car parking, and a very useful spacious lockable storeroom adjacent to the apartment with electricity.
Garden: Well-kept communal grounds maintained under contract.
Directions: From the offices of Singleton & Daughter proceed under the railway bridge passing The Swan pub on your right and opposite the rowing club, turn left into Hartslock Court and the flats will be on your right. Park towards the end of the road.
Post Code: RG8 7BJ
Services: Mains water, drainage and electricity, satellite and high speed broadband connection.
Local authority/Tax band: West Berkshire Council. Council tax band E.
EPC : Band D
The leaseholders of Hartslock Court own the freehold title to the development, held ‘in common' owned by Hartslock Court Limited, representing a 1/45 share for each leaseholder / freeholder. A maintenance charge is payable by each apartment and currently the annual sum amounts to £1,600 and which is paid half yearly. These charges include the cost of upkeep and maintenance of the gardens and communal areas including halls and stairways, exterior window cleaning, Buildings Insurance and a sum towards a ‘sinking fund' which is set aside for further expenditure on major items.
Viewing by arrangement with vendor's agent, Dudley Singleton & Daughter, No. 1 Station Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AN.
Tel: 0118 984 2662
Websites: www.singletonanddaughter.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.mayfairoffice.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com, www.countrylife.co.uk
London Office: Cashel House, 15 Thayer Street, London, W1U 3JT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dudley Singleton & Daughter for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. We relied upon our own brief inspection and information supplied to us by the vendors. (i) The description, including photographs of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory. (ii) Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximately only. (iii) Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check measurements. The position of bathroom fittings as shown on the plan is indicative only – sizes, shapes and the exact locations may differ. Wall thicknesses, together with window and door sizes are approximate only and window and door openings are shown without frame details. (iv) Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the sale.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them:
3. No person in the employment of Dudley Singleton & Daughter has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or surveyor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.