- Spacious, light and bright apartment
- Refitted Shower room and cloakroom
- Amazing views over the river and countryside
- Garage in a separate block ample car parking
- Communal gardens
- 3 bedrooms
- Underfloor heating and excellent decorative order throughout
- Walk to Pangbourne station and shopping facilities
- Useful store room with electrics
- Pangbourne office 0118 984 2662
Pangbourne village centre, a few minutes' walk to shops & train station ● Fast trains to London Paddington (47 minutes) ● Reading 6 miles ● M4 (junc 12) 5 miles ● Heathrow 45 mins drive (all distances/times are approximate)
972 sq ft / 90.3 sq m
Perhaps one of the best examples of a 3 bedroom apartment within this highly sought after development. This is a very spacious, light, bright and beautifully fitted apartment in the higher block, enjoying wonderful views of the River Thames, the meadows beyond and the wooded Chiltern Hills rising in the distance. The views from the rear bedrooms are of open rolling countryside.
We have sold many apartments in Hartslock Court and in our opinion, this is one of the best layouts, and in the best position in the whole development.
Hartslock Court is within a few minutes easy walking distance of the village centre with all its fantastic shopping facilities, pubs, restaurants, and the train station with fast trains to London Paddington.
• The kitchen has been designed to create plenty of storage, ample work surface space and an opening through to the sitting room so the spectacular views can be enjoyed from both the kitchen and the sitting room
• The shower room and cloakroom have recently been completely replaced; the shower room has floor to ceiling Italian tiles.
• Entrance hall is spacious with wooden flooring throughout into the sitting room
• Underfloor heating throughout with individual room controls
• Excellent decorative order throughout
• High security
• Well maintained communal gardens
• The private road access with lots of parking and a private garage owned by the property
• Primary double-glazed replacement windows throughout
• Bedroom 3 / dining room / study, with fitted shelves
• Extensive range of fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
Summary of accommodation: entrance hall, sitting room, 3 bedrooms (one currently used as a dining room/study), shower room, separate WC, kitchen with breakfast bar, large airing cupboard with storage. Further storage cupboard with electrics.
Outside: single garage in separate block, car parking, private drive access and a very useful spacious lockable storeroom adjacent to the apartment with electricity.
Garden: Well-kept communal grounds maintained under contract.
Local facilities: Pangbourne is a wonderful period village with a fine selection of award-winning independent shops, a small supermarket, health centre, dentists, library, hairdressers, riverside pubs and fine restaurants. Beale Wildlife Park & Gardens is a mile up the road, near to Basildon Park, a National Trust property, featuring a splendid Georgian mansion surrounded by 400 acres of parkland.
Schools: Within easy reach of a number of fine schools; Pangbourne Primary School, Pangbourne College, Bradfield College, St Andrew's Preparatory School, The Oratory School, Downe House, Cranford House and Moulsford Preparatory School. There are bus pick up points in Pangbourne for Abingdon Boys and St Helen & St Katharine Girls schools in Abingdon, and Reading School for boys and Kendrick School for girls in Reading are easily accessible by a short train journey.
Directions: From the offices of Singleton & Daughter proceed under the railway bridge passing The Swan pub on your right and opposite the rowing club, turn left into Hartslock Court and the flats will be on your right. Park on the left.
Post Code: RG8 7BJ
Services: Mains water, drainage and electricity, satellite and broadband.
Local authority/Tax band: West Berkshire Council. Council tax band E.
EPC : BAND C
The leaseholders of Hartslock Court own the freehold title to the development, held ‘in common' owned by Hartslock Court Limited, representing a 1/45 share for each leaseholder / freeholder. A maintenance charge is payable by each apartment and currently the annual sum amounts to £1,500 and which is paid half yearly. These charges include the cost of upkeep and maintenance of the gardens and communal areas including halls and stairways, exterior window cleaning, Buildings Insurance and a sum towards a ‘sinking fund' which is set aside for further expenditure on major items.
Viewing by arrangement with vendor's agent, Dudley Singleton & Daughter, No. 1 Station Road,
Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AN.
Tel: 0118 984 2662
Websites: www.singletonanddaughter.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.mayfairoffice.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com, www.countrylife.co.uk
London Office: Cashel House, 15 Thayer Street, London, W1U 3JT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dudley Singleton & Daughter for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. We relied upon our own brief inspection and information supplied to us by the vendors. (i) The description, including photographs of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory. (ii) Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximately only. (iii) Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check measurements. The position of bathroom fittings as shown on the plan is indicative only – sizes, shapes and the exact locations may differ. Wall thicknesses, together with window and door sizes are approximate only and window and door openings are shown without frame details. (iv) Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the sale.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them:
3. No person in the employment of Dudley Singleton & Daughter has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or surveyor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.