- Newly converted maisonette
- All fittings and appliances are high quality and brand new
- Private front door, entrance hall & courtyard garden
- Appliances include; fridge freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, double oven
- Village centre location, 1 minute to shops, station
- Double glazing and high insulation
- Modern and stylish shower rooms both with double sized shower units
- Parking permit for one car and further unrestricted parking nearby
A newly converted, high specification first floor 2 bedroom maisonette with a private courtyard garden with space for a table and chairs. Set within the heart of Pangbourne village, just a minute's walk to the station, shops and amenities.
Fitted to a very high standard throughout, this new maisonette has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open plan living room/kitchen, a small private courtyard with bike store, and its own private entrance hall and access gate into the courtyard.
Pentice is a bespoke and beautifully fitted maisonette with a light, bright and airy feel to all the rooms. Fitted with very high levels of insulation and double glazing throughout, together with a new combi boiler, new radiators and thick high-quality carpeting, the property is warm and has a high energy efficiency rating.
The open plan kitchen has new appliances which include; washing machine/dryer, double oven, electric hob, extractor, dishwasher, separate below counter fridge and freezer, as well as lots of high and low level storage, and a large breakfast bar island.
All the bedrooms have built in wardrobes with hanging rail, blackout blinds, multiple sockets and a tv point. The bathrooms feature large walk-in showers with Hansgrohe fittings, floor to ceiling tiling and heated towel rails.
The building is a detached dwelling and the ground floor is an office therefore benefits from having no adjoining neighbours at night.
• All fittings and appliances throughout are high quality and are all brand new
• Light bright and spacious
• New, high quality fittings and fixtures throughout
• Double glazing and high insulation
• Oak front door and oak internal doors
• Modern and stylish shower rooms both with double sized walk in shower units with Hansgrohe showers fittings and glass sliding doors
• High quality carpets and flooring throughout
• Private front door, entrance hall and courtyard garden with no communal areas or shared letterbox
• Parking permit for one car and further unrestricted parking in the village if required – further details available from the managing agents Singleton & Daughter.
Summary of accommodation: Entrance hall, 2 double bedrooms one with ensuite shower room, plus a further shower room, small storage room, large kitchen/living area, courtyard garden with bike store, parking permit for one car with further unrestricted parking in the vicinity.
Local facilities: Pangbourne is a wonderful period village with a fine selection of award-winning independent shops, a small supermarket, bread shop, cheese shop, organic shop, butchers, health centre, dentists, library, hairdressers, riverside pubs and fine restaurants. The River Thames runs through the village and has riverside meadows offering wonderful walks, a children's play area, tennis courts and club, football pitches, a bowling club and a canoe and watersports club.
There is an excellent sporting complex open to public membership at Bradfield College with indoor/outdoor tennis courts, squash courts, indoor swimming pool, fitness centre, etc.
Pangbourne offers superb transport links with a fast train service to London Paddington, Oxford and Reading which will soon have Crossrail offering fast links to the City.
Schools: Pangbourne Primary School is within walking distance, and within a short car drive are a number of fine schools including Pangbourne College, Bradfield College, St Andrew's Preparatory School, The Oratory School, Downe House, Cranford House and Moulsford Preparatory School. There are bus pick up points in Pangbourne for Abingdon Boys and St Helen & St Katharine Girls schools in Abingdon, and Reading School for boys and Kendrick School for girls in Reading are easily accessible by a short train journey.
Directions: Situated above the offices of Dudley Singleton & Daughter, opposite the village hall car park.
Post Code: RG8 7AN
Services: Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas.
EPC Rating: C
Local Authority & Council Tax Band: West Berkshire, band TBC
Viewing by arrangement with vendor's agent, Dudley Singleton & Daughter, No. 1 Station Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AN.
Tel: 0118 984 2662
Websites: www.singletonanddaughter.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.mayfairoffice.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com, www.countrylife.co.uk
London Office: Cashel House, 15 Thayer Street, London, W1U 3JT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dudley Singleton & Daughter for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. We relied upon our own brief inspection and information supplied to us by the vendors. (i) The description, including photographs of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory. (ii) Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximately only. (iii) Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check measurements. The position of bathroom fittings as shown on the plan is indicative only – sizes, shapes and the exact locations may differ. Wall thicknesses, together with window and door sizes are approximate only and window and door openings are shown without frame details. (iv) Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the sale.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them:
3. No person in the employment of Dudley Singleton & Daughter has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or surveyor.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.