- A detached 4 bedroom bungalow
- Well maintained throughout, recently redecorated
- Good sized sitting room with open fire place
- Primary double glazed throughout
- 2 bathrooms to include an en suite shower room to the main bedroom
- Plenty of wardrobes/ storage
- Large double integral garage with potential to extend the accommodation into if required (STPP)
- Good sized gardens
Pangbourne 1 mile ● Reading 6 miles ● M4 (junc 12) 3 miles ● Heathrow 45 mins drive ● Englefield primary school 4 minutes' drive (all distances/timings approximate)
1,787sq ft / 166 m²
(all measurements are approximate)
A detached 4 bedroom bungalow, set in the heart of Tidmarsh village. Within easy walking distance of the village pub & restaurant; The Greyhound, the village green and church.
Rosemead is set on a pretty tree-lined lane with an attractive mix of modern and more mature properties. The property is spacious, well fitted and has been well-maintained. Shielded from the lane by mature hedges and shrubs, with a wide driveway with parking for a number of cars.
Tidmarsh is a semi-rural village located just a mile from Pangbourne. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, with many nearby footpaths giving wonderful walks.
Easy drive or walk to Pangbourne, with its extensive range of specialist shops, riverside pubs and restaurants, amenities and station giving fast commuter links to Reading and Paddington.
• Sitting room is spacious with double aspect windows, and sliding patio doors opening onto the front garden, and a centrally positioned open fireplace on a slate hearth
• Dining room with large windows overlooking the front
• Kitchen is fitted with a range of oak fronted units, twin bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps, wide working surfaces, fitted Belling electric oven and grill, 4 ring ceramic hob. Plumbing for dishwasher, large windows overlooking the side. Breakfast bar
• Utility room has plumbing for washing machine and room for a tumble dryer single bowl stainless steel sink with cupboards under, room for fridge freezer
• Large attached garage with twin up and over doors, windows to rear and glazed door giving access to the rear garden
• Study/bedroom 4
• 4 bedrooms (3 are doubles) all with large windows. Three bedrooms overlook the rear gardens, and all have fitted wardrobes
• Principal bedroom has an extensive range of fitted wardrobes and a recently refitted modern ensuite shower room
• Family shower/wet room
• Primary double-glazed windows throughout
Summary of accommodation: Reception hall, study/ bed 4, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, 4 bedrooms, family shower room and ensuite shower to bedroom 1.
Gardens: Front gardens with well-maintained lawns, rose trees, high hedges, weeping silver birch, mature magnolia. Side access gate to rear garden.
Rear garden mainly laid to lawn, stone laid patio for summer dining, mature apple trees, ornamental trees, and shrubs.
Local facilities: Tidmarsh has a nice village pub; The Greyhound, an ancient church, playing fields, numerous wonderful countryside walks and bridlepaths. Nearby Englefield has an excellent village garden centre incorporating a village store and café, and Cobbs Farm Shop with butchers, greengrocers, deli, and cafe/restaurant is nearby.
Pangbourne offers a range of amenities including a splendid selection of specialist shops including a butcher, bakery, cheese shop, organic shop, a small supermarket, library, doctors, dentists, hairdressers, riverside pubs and restaurants. The station offers fast train links to London Paddington (approx. 47 minutes), Oxford and Reading (soon to have Crossrail giving fast links to The City).
Schools: Rosemead is within easy reach of a number of fine schools including the highly sought-after Englefield Primary School. Within easy driving distance are; St Andrew's Preparatory School, Pangbourne College, Bradfield College, Brockhurst & Marlston House Schools, The Oratory School, St Finians, Cranford House, Moulsford Boys School, and Downe House.
Directions: Opposite the Greyhound Pub (RG8 8ER), go up Tidmarsh Lane and Rosemead is a short distance along, on the right.
Post Code: RG8 8HA
Services: Mains water, electricity, septic tank drainage, oil fired central heating, security alarm. Trianco oil fired boiler. High speed broadband connected.
EPC Rating: E
Local Authority & Council Tax Band: West Berkshire, Band G
Fixtures and fittings: Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale.
Viewing by arrangement with vendor's agent, Dudley Singleton & Daughter, No. 1 Station Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AN.
0118 984 2662
Websites: singletonanddaughter.co.uk rightmove.co.uk, mayfairoffice.co.uk, onthemarket.com, countrylife.co.uk
London Office: Cashel House, 15 Thayer Street, London, W1U 3JT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dudley Singleton & Daughter for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. We relied upon our own brief inspection and information supplied to us by the vendors.
(i) The description, including photographs of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory. (ii) Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximately only. (iii) Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check measurements. The position of bathroom fittings as shown on the plan is indicative only – sizes, shapes and the exact locations may differ. Wall thicknesses, together with window and door sizes are approximate only and window and door openings are shown without frame details. (iv) Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the sale.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them:
3. No person in the employment of Dudley Singleton & Daughter has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or surveyor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.