- Spacious first floor 1 bedroom maisonette
- Private outside space
- Off road parking space to front
- Light and bright sitting room
- Washing machine and fridge/freezer included
- Central Pangbourne location, set back from the road
- Pangbourne Office 0118 984 2662
Level walk to shops and amenities ● Station within a few minutes' walk ● M4 (junc 12) 10 minutes' drive (all distances/timings approximate)
488 sq ft / 45 m²
(all measurements are approximate)
A first floor one bedroom maisonette, set well back from the road with a small garden and off road parking. Situated within central Pangbourne with off-road parking. A few minutes level walk to the local shops, amenities, station and River Thames.
This spacious maisonette has a light, bright and airy feel to it with a large sitting room, a double bedroom with plenty of room for a wardrobe and drawers, a separate kitchen and a bathroom with shower over bath. The small outside area could be used for sitting out, BBQ, storing bikes, etc, and off-road parking for one car to the front.
The kitchen has a washing machine, ceramic hob, extractor, electric oven, fridge freezer, lots of cupboards and storage, and windows overlooking the front.
Summary of accommodation: Kitchen, sitting room, double bedroom, bathroom, small garden.
Local facilities: Pangbourne is a wonderful Thames-side period village with a fine selection of award-winning independent shops, a supermarket, health centre, dentists, hairdressers, barbers, pubs and fine restaurants.
The village offers superb transport links with a fast train service to London Paddington, Oxford and Reading, as well as buses to all local areas. Junction 12 of the M4 at Theale is only a five minutes drive.
Bradfield College has a fabulous sport complex open to public membership, with a fine indoor pool, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, squash, gym and fitness centre.
Directions: From the offices of Singleton and Daughter turn left at the mini roundabout then straight over the next roundabout, proceed through the heart of the village. Just after passing the Police station on the left, the terrace of three properties will be found on the right-hand side, and number 78a is the end property to the right-hand side as you face the block, on the first floor.
Post Code: RG8 7JE
Tenure: 97 years 11 months (as of April 2022) Leasehold with 50/50 share of the freehold with ground floor property.
Ground rent: Peppercorn
Service Charges: £0
Services: Mains water, drainage, electricity. EICR (electrical certificate completed May 2021)
EPC Rating: E
Local Authority & Council Tax Band: West Berkshire, band B
Fixtures and fittings: Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale.
Viewing by arrangement with vendor's agent, Dudley Singleton & Daughter, No. 1 Station Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AN.
Tel: 0118 984 2662
Websites: www.singletonanddaughter.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.mayfairoffice.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com, www.countrylife.co.uk
London Office: Cashel House, 15 Thayer Street, London, W1U 3JT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dudley Singleton & Daughter for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. We relied upon our own brief inspection and information supplied to us by the vendors. (i) The description, including photographs of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory. (ii) Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximately only. (iii) Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check measurements. The position of bathroom fittings as shown on the plan is indicative only – sizes, shapes and the exact locations may differ. Wall thicknesses, together with window and door sizes are approximate only and window and door openings are shown without frame details. (iv) Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the sale.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them:
3. No person in the employment of Dudley Singleton & Daughter has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or surveyor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.