- Ground floor, village centre location
- 2 bathrooms
- Primary double glazing throughout
- 2 bedrooms
- Security gates to development
- Car parking; allocated and visitor
Within the heart of the village, walking distance to schools, shops, amenities and train station ● Train journey to London Paddington just 47 minutes ● Reading 6 miles ● M4 (junc 12) 5 minutes` drive (all distances and timings are approximate)
717 sq ft / 67 m² (all measurements are approximate)
An exclusive ground floor apartment in this pretty and secluded development within the heart of this famous Thameside village.
The entrance to the development is by way of remote control electric gates which gives superb security and peace of mind.
Pangbourne Place was built approximately 10 years ago by the well-known builders Hicks & Company. Constructed to a high standard with attention to detail of the exterior brickwork, the imposing entrance drive and the landscaping of the gardens.
This is not only a convenient and attractive apartment within the heart of this famous Thameside village, it also is a very fine investment if it is required to be let. The security and position make it a very attractive proposition for someone who requires a UK base.
● Security gates to development
● Primary double glazing
● Kitchen fittings to include Zanussi stainless steel oven, 4 ring hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer, washing machine
● Mega-flow high pressure water system
● Gas fired central heating throughout
● Allocated parking and visitor parking
Summary of accommodation: Communal entrance hall, reception hall, living room, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 with ensuite shower room. Spacious bathroom. Car parking for owner and visitors.
Local facilities: Pangbourne is a wonderful period village with a fine selection of award winning independent shops, a small supermarket, health centre, dentists, library, hairdressers, riverside pubs and fine restaurants. Pangbourne offers superb transport links with a fast train service to London Paddington, Oxford and Reading. Junction 12 of the M4 at Theale is only 5 minutes driving distance.
Excellent schools: Pangbourne is located within easy reach of a number of fine schools. Pangbourne College, Bradfield College and St Andrew`s Preparatory School are within easy driving distance, as are The Oratory School, Downe House, Cranford House and Moulsford Preparatory School. There are bus pick up points in Pangbourne for Abingdon Boys and St Helen & St Katharine Girls school in Abingdon. Pangbourne Primary School is in the village, which has foundation stage 1 and Pangbourne is also within the catchment area for Theale Green School with a school bus pick up in the village.
Directions: From the offices of Dudley Singleton & Daughter turn left and at the mini roundabout turn left again. Through the heart of the village, Pangbourne Place will be found on the left hand side almost opposite the convenience store.
Services: all mains including gas.
Service charge: £1,298 per annum
Ground rent: £125 per annum, doubling every 25 years
Tenure leasehold: 125 years from 1st July 2003
Post Code: RG8 7LL
Local Authority and Council Tax Band: West Berkshire. Band D
Viewing by arrangement with vendor`s agent, Dudley Singleton & Daughter, No. 1 Station Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AN.
Tel: 0118 984 2662
Websites: www.singletonanddaughter.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.mayfairoffice.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com, www.countrylife.co.uk
London Office: Cashel House, 15 Thayer Street, London, W1.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dudley Singleton & Daughter for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. We relied upon our own brief inspection and information supplied to us by the vendors. (i) The description, including photographs of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory. (ii) Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximately only. (iii) Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check measurements. The position of bathroom fittings as shown on the plan is indicative only – sizes, shapes and the exact locations may differ. Wall thicknesses, together with window and door sizes are approximate only and window and door openings are shown without frame details. (iv) Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the sale.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them:
3. No person in the employment of Dudley Singleton & Daughter has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or surveyor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.