Guide Price £400,000 - Available
Set in a very beautiful location – 14 acres of pastureland in Bere Court Road Pangbourne. No immediate development potential, the land is outside the village settlement area, there might be some hope value for the distant future only.
Pangbourne & station 2 miles ● Reading 8 miles ● M4 (junc12) 5 miles
(all distances approximate)
14 acres/ 5.6 hectares of pastureland
(all measurements are approximate)
● Long frontage to Bere Court Road
● The peace and tranquillity of the location
● 5 bar gate access from Bere Court Road
● The boundary to the pastureland on the eastern side will be post and rail fenced by the owners prior to the sale
Directions: From the offices of Dudley Singleton & Daughter, turn left, over the mini roundabout, at St James the Less Church turn right up Pangbourne Hill, turning left in Bere Court Road. Proceed along the Bere Court Road the pastureland will be found on the right hand side towards the end of Bere Court Road.
Post Code: RG8 8HT
Viewing by arrangement with vendor`s agent, Dudley Singleton & Daughter,
No. 1 Station Road, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 7AN.
Tel: 0118 984 2662
Websites: www.singletonanddaughter.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.mayfairoffice.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com, www.countrylife.co.uk
London Office: Cashel House, 15 Thayer Street, London, W1U 3JT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dudley Singleton & Daughter for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. We relied upon our own brief inspection and information supplied to us by the vendors. (i) The description, including photographs of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory. (ii) Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximately only. (iii) Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check measurements. The position of bathroom fittings as shown on the plan is indicative only – sizes, shapes and the exact locations may differ. Wall thicknesses, together with window and door sizes are approximate only and window and door openings are shown without frame details. (iv) Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current and no assumption should be made that any contents shown in them are included in the sale.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them:
3. No person in the employment of Dudley Singleton & Daughter has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or surveyor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Gated access to Bere Court Road.
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.